Website name : TeqHit
Address : https://www.teqhit.com
Owner : TeqHit
Responsible for publication : TeqHit
Conception and realization : TeqHit
Animation : TeqHit
Hosting : GoDaddy
Auto Enterprise Push Mind (TeqHit) – Creteil A 889 083 143 – SIRET 88908314300012
France – email@example.com
The use of this site implies full acceptance of the general conditions of use described below. These conditions of use may be modified or completed at any time.
The information and documents on the site are presented for information purposes only, are not exhaustive, and do not engage the responsibility of the site owner.
The owner of the site cannot be held responsible for any direct or indirect damage resulting from access to the site.
The users of the site can possibly deposit contents, appearing on the site in dedicated spaces (in particular via the comments). The deposited contents remain under the responsibility of their authors, who fully assume the whole legal responsibility.
The owner of the site reserves the right to withdraw without notice and without justification any content posted by users that does not comply with the ethical charter of the site or the legislation in force.
Unless otherwise stated, all elements accessible on the site (texts, images, graphics, logos, icons, sounds, software, etc.) remain the exclusive property of their authors, as far as intellectual property rights or rights of use are concerned. (1)
Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, an adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or the process used, is prohibited, except prior written authorization of the author. (2 3)
Any unauthorized exploitation of the site or any of the elements it contains is considered as constituting an infringement and may be prosecuted. (4)
The brands and logos reproduced on the site are registered by the companies that own them.
The owner of the site declines any responsibility and is not committed by the referencing via hypertext links, of third-party resources present on the Internet network, both in terms of their content and their relevance.
The owner of the site authorizes the hypertext links towards one of the pages of this site, provided that these open a new window and are presented in an unequivocal way in order to avoid: any risk of confusion between the quoting site and the owner of the site as well as any tendentious presentation, or contrary to the laws in force.
The owner of the site reserves the right to ask for the removal of a link if he considers that the source site does not respect the rules thus defined.
Any user has the right to access, rectify and oppose personal data concerning him/her, by making a written and signed request, accompanied by proof of identity. (5 6 7 8)
- Articles L111-1 and following of the Intellectual Property Code of July 1st 1992 (France)
- Article 41 of the law of March 11, 1957 (France)
- Article L. 226-13 of the Penal Code and the European Directive of October 24, 1995 (France)
- Articles L.335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code (France)
- Law n° 78-87 of January 6, 1978, modified by law n° 2004-801 of August 6, 2004, relating to data processing, files and freedoms (France)
- Articles 38 and following of the law 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms (France)
- Law of July 1, 1998 transposing Directive 96/9 of March 11, 1996 on the legal protection of databases (France)
- Law n° 2004-801 of August 6, 2004 (France)